Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, I tried a search for this but didn't come up with anything

I have a 2015 RGS and I am wondering what choices there are for aux lighting for the front, like fog lights

The only ones I find are the ones that Harley sells, that are small and rectangle shaped that mount on the top to the engine guards. Are there any others?

Thanks

· Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,526 Posts
I have LED Motolights but they are really expensive but are really great quality. Harley also has a Daymaker version of fog light but they are really big and bulky. If I were in the market now I would try these... https://www.ciriususa.com/

Looks are very sleek and I have a buddy that has seen them in person on police bikes in south FL and he says they are brighter than my Motolights. You can also do a search on Youtube as there are some videos out there for them. Good Luck!

· The Greatest Moderator on The Internet
13,557 Posts
I have the Harley Daymaker Driving Lights and although they are expensive they are worth it to me.
I do a lot of night driving and they light up the road so well if I lose my Daymaker Headlights I would still be able to see the road ahead.
If you decide to go with any Harley parts make sure you get in touch with Our Very Own PCPaiN, Jon Horton, of Horny Toad Harley in Texas.
You'll get the best price on any Harley and some aftermarket parts.
Best of luck.
Mike U.

· Registered
2,456 Posts
Check out ADV Monster.....They have a 30-40 LED spot & a 60 LED Flood......I have the 60 LED Floods on my crashbar & wish I had dropped down a tad as they are almost too bright :eek:......They make a hell of a product......Also check w/ member FLTRXpilot....he just installed a really nice looking set at his calipers....not sure of the brand....but they have an awesome look to them......

· Registered
1,968 Posts
Check out ADV Monster.....They have a 30-40 LED spot & a 60 LED Flood......I have the 60 LED Floods on my crashbar & wish I had dropped down a tad as they are almost too bright :eek:......They make a hell of a product......Also check w/ member FLTRXpilot....he just installed a really nice looking set at his calipers....not sure of the brand....but they have an awesome look to them......

Sale!!

http://stores.advmonster.com/model-30-led-off-road-spot-light/

· Gone But Not Forgotten
1,070 Posts
If you're not opposed to Do-It-Yourself, there's a thread on this site about making a set of LED driving lights that bolt up to the front calipers. I made a set of these and have been extremely happy with them.

Made my own caliper mounted driving lights

I hope this helps.

· Registered
114 Posts
I got mine from Superbright LED they have a couple of options.

Then took one of the brake caliper bolts and had it the inside turn to a 1/4 - 20 and put a screw in. This is the second bike I have done this too with no problems. Maybe I a lucky. Just never found a bracket to do this with and when I did they were out of stock with no idea when they would get any. So I went the ******* way and

· Registered
413 Posts
Custom Dynamics Cool Magic Billet Driving Lights

If you are still looking for options, these have worked well for me. I've noticed that they help "fill" the area below and to the side of the Daymaker's pattern; and, make you very visible to oncoming traffic.

tj

· Registered
36 Posts
I am a HUGE fan of Rigid Industries. The Dually D2s in driving pattern is what I had on my 12 RGC. I'm going to order some of the flat ones not square driving Rigids for my 15. The mount I purchased was from amazon, PIAA made mine. Looks pretty good and it makes serious lighting. Check them out!
I order mine from the sponsor at the F150 forum I'm on. He beats everyones price.

· Registered
1,968 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.