Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
2010 FLTRX, 96 No Mo, Plain Jane
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I have a 2010 Avalanche, and most people that owned one, wished the would bring it back because how functional they are.
I am happy to Say it's back!!!! In a EV version called called Silverado EV RST........you decide if it looks like a modern day
AVALANCHE? My only complaint was the three back panels after six years they start leaking, that's the only thing I hope they got resolved.

· Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will probably get the 2024 RST version, to park next to my old Avalanche, the wife is willing to give up her 430i x-drive convertible, as a trade in, my particular Avvy, listed for 54,000 back in 2010 with every option. Wonder what the price will be for a decked out EV?

Side note:
They're also a one-piece body just like the Avalanche as well.........

· Premium Member
2,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
My 2009 Avalanche not going anywhere, it's sad to say that I think my wife like that damn truck more than me, threats of divorce have been mentioned. So we will just get brother with 660 horsepower, to park next to little sister "Diamond Girl" I know every time I mash the go pedal, I will be glad to make the payment!!!!
My Avalanche, 5.3 on steroids 460hp, and I still find her perdy!!!perry!!!!

Automotive parking light Automotive side marker light Tire Car Vehicle
Car Tire Vehicle Grille Automotive lighting

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.