Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone running the air cushion grips? Liike at a set. I like the price but some feedback would be sweet if anyone is running them... Also if not what are you running instead? Not looking to break the bank on a set of grips but i want a lil more comfort when i swap bars... Thanks..

·
Life Member
5,434 Posts
I have used both the Custom Contour and the Air Cushion Grips by Avon. Both are quite comfortable but I think I would choose the Air Cushion grips again for comfort although I like the looks of the Custom Contour Grips better.

On another note, the Custom Contour Grips have a smaller diameter than the Air Cushion Grips if that is a concern.

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
I have the Avon air cushion grips and they are great and price is good!

·
Registered
992 Posts
I switched out the Kury Iso's for Avon Air Cushion before the ride to SWIII, partially because of the reviews I've read on the Avons. They are (in my opinion) more comfortable than the ISO's due to their slightly smaller diameter. I suffer from arthritis and while the Air Cushions are certainly an improvement, I'm probably going to look at the Contours due to their even smaller diameter.

Awesome grips either way, I would hesitate if I was you. :)

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
I recently installed Avon Cushion Grips. I absolutely loved them during the SWIII event. They are comfortable and don't get hot in the heat. You can't beat the price either.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Had the avon air and now the contour grips. Like them both. The airs are a thicker diameter, my hand fit better with the contour.

The price is right, roughly $50 for a pair
Cant go wrong with either!

·
Registered
184 Posts
Avon grips

Awesome grips and i dont wear gloves and no issues with stickiness. just got the avon air with the spike on the end for the new bars. have the avon air grips now. love them so i got another pair for the new bars.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts