Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2019 RGU. Midnight blue/silver. “MARLIN”
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We had a good ride. We rode some twisty mountains and some flat desert. Good times and great company. It was a little chilly (mid 50’s) but was sunny and clear. Nothing to complain about for sure!

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
As @Bruce00 said; thanks for the share and ALL THE PICS!! Desert southwest; a whole different kind of BEAUTIFUL! Lord willing I'll make it back out there sometime "in the future". Would really like to ride around Arizona; my southwest experience was SoCal,(El Cajon, was visiting my youngest son), out 10 and up through the Mojave desert. Ex-wife "created" a route for me to get me to Nevada but keep me off the interstate!! :eek::eek: :ROFLMAO::LOL::sneaky: Again bro, thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
195 Posts
Looks awesome (y)
It was about 50 and cloudy here in CT today but I didn't get to ride. Same weather tomorrow and I WILL get out for a spin, then do an oil change and buff her up for winter. At this point, every ride could be the last. No snow / salt on roads yet but it will be here soon.

·
Registered
2019 RGU. Midnight blue/silver. “MARLIN”
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I forgot to mention something bizarre happened today. We were riding along at 65-70 mph and I saw something small come across the road from the left and go underneath me. I didn’t feel anything so I let it go. Figured a critter ran under me and got away. Nope. At our next stop I go to put the kickstand down and there was a bird on it. The bird got impaled on the stand! I had to reach down and pull it off and throw it in the dirt. Poor little guy. What ya gonna do?

·
Registered
8,161 Posts
Great photos Grumbles thanks for sharing with All of Us.
I could not get out today cloudy ️ and busy all day. Hoping to get out tomorrow.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,434 Posts
Liking the photos. With our season over around here and buckling down for winter mods, I can only live the open road through these stories of you Southerners. Keep riding, please keep sharing.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Just went through the pics again; yeah, I’m a pic whore(hmmm...fan) What a beautiful part of the country! Hoping for “one more ride” today; light snow coming in for the next 3-4 days. 😥😥😪😪

Reactions: DanHappy

·
Registered
357 Posts
Thanks to 'azgrumbles' for planning this route today! I clocked in 290 miles and he had to be over 300. Nice mileage for the time of year. Really cool route south of Phoenix - great company! Cool little spot to eat as well.

I'm glad he got the 10% grade shot in there. Made my wife & I literally laugh when we saw that sign. Ten percent is not something you see a lot of.

I saw a bird 'splode yesterday. That's worth something.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
Hope your view was better than ours 😱🤪😜🤣 LOL. Thanks for the video

1 - 20 of 23 Posts