Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got back from Doc's Performance Tuning today , here's where we are at , I have a 2011 FLTRX with the 103 motor , when I bought it new I had Cycle-Rama install their CR-575 Cams , a Zipper's Hi-Flow air cleaner , Bassani Road Rage II B-1 pipes and tune it with the TTS Master Tuner , the results are the 1st dyno sheet posted 97.3HP 107.8 TRQ , next in talking to Curt at Bassani he asked me to install a restrictor cone in my pipe and re-tune , the B-1 pipe was designed for 110ci and up motors but I bought it for looks and sound anyway, Bassani was in development on the new B-4 pipe for 96 & 103 motors and they wanted some test data , that is dyno sheet number 2 , the cone cleaned up my power curve a lot but gave me no increase 96HP & 107.8TRQ CONTINUED BELOW

Attachments

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Last , I bought a set of 103 heads , Doc sent them to Baisley Performance for their Super Stock porting , this is a torque to mid range port which was what I wanted , it will not produce the bigger numbers like their Pro Street port but I wanted rideable power and wasn't number chasing , Doc installed the heads and bumped my compression from stock 9:6 to 10:5 and tuned it , final 106.9HP & 113.1 TRQ , although I only had a 10HP & 6 TRQ gain look at the power curve , this bike is amazing now , you touch the throttle and it goes , seat of the pants it feels like a whole bunch more , I am very happy , THANKS DOC

Attachments

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
That is a great Table top map and it starts right away. Got to love that one . Just like a new bike i bet :cool:

·
Registered
202 Posts
Doc is THE MAN, for sure!

Wished he'd not told me of the Baisley heads.... I'm content (for now!)

Looks great!

Beavz

·
Registered
125 Posts
Awesome :D

·
Registered
1 Posts
Great result tj, that is one of the best torque curves I have EVER seen, VERY well sorted. Wish I had thought of hooking into this site before I visited the US in July. I was in Florida for 10 days and would have loved to have caught up with you and have a good chat about your RG over a cold beer.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
THANKS , Australia is a bit of a flight to get get home

·
Registered
126 Posts
TJ, how long was your bike down? My scooter is at Doc's now having similar work done to my 110". Been down for a little over a month and I'm having withdrawals. I think Doc got my heads back today. Hope it won't be more than a couple more days.

·
Registered
1,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It takes him 1 day to install , 1 day to tune once he has heads and starts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Very enviable numbers, you probably should add a back rest to you mods else you might slide off.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts