Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
for 15 years we have been going to the Smokies in July and staying in the Robbinsville area , I love this area and know the roads by heart , this years trip was a blast and I've included several pictures , I was at Ingles in Robbinsville one day when 4 bikes pulled in , one was a freind of mine I hadn't seen in years , he moved up by Blairsville years ago , we wound up spending a few days together riding , also North Star on the forum found out I was going and him and his better half were riding out of Ontario and doing a loop into Ohio , Tennessee , North Carolina , Virginia , Pennsylvania then home , when they were in North Carolina they stayed in Robbinsville 2 miles down the road from us so we were able to do some riding and visited Wheels in Time Museum together , great people and enjoyed the time with them, 1st pic my bike on the Skyway , 2nd is my buddy Mike

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
thyese pictures are of North Star and I at Wheels in Time , me on the Skyway

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
these are pictures of me getting ready to soak the feet and North Stars CVO and my bike at the 2 Wheel Inn where they stayed

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
these are of North Star and I when we first met and him adjusting the Ohlins

Attachments

·
Registered
1,846 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Like I said we had a great time but just a few final thoughts from a sick mind , one North Stars bike is beautiful but I did remind him because of Mrs. Chainsaw he technically is riding a chicks bike now and two I figured out why no one uses the pull out lanes in the mountains , every where you go there are signs that say slower traffic use the PULL OUT lane for traffic to pass , PULL OUT is always in capitals , they should change the name in my opinion to move over lanes , most guys are respectful and will move over to let some one pass , but when you say PULL OUT , most guys will not do this no matter what , just saying , ride safe TJ

1 - 6 of 6 Posts