Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang. I gotta say I am a newbie but am already loving the wealth of info and help I've found on the site!! One of the best forums online for sure!!

I wrote a fat check today and got some parts on the way, some of which will be here by Friday so you know what I'll be doing this weekend!

Parts list ordered:
-21" PM Paramount front wheel, black contrast cut
-Metzler Rubber
-Arlen Ness Hot Legs lowers, smooth black, single side brake
-Arlen Ness Deep Cut black fork sliders
-PM 13" matching rotor
-PM 6-piston caliper, black contrast cut
-Progressive 1" lowering kit for front
-Klock Werks Slicer front fender
-Roland Sands Turbine A/C - Black Ops finish
-Vance & Hines Pro-Pipe black
-Thundermaxx w/auto-tune

6 weeks out on the wheel which sucks but it's January in South Dakota so I got some time :) I'll post pics as I get the stuff on.

·
Super Moderator
12,336 Posts
Sounds nice, I'll be following, welcome to the forum.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ordered more parts today.
-Klock King Mentele Bars, black
-Ness Deep Cut comfort grips, contrast cut
-RSD Regulator levers, contrast cut
-Ness mirrors

Had to pay tax n license today so extended bags are next up :)

·
Super Moderator
2,872 Posts
Congrats on the "starter kit." :) Nice workshop you've got there. You might have to explain the "other" bike in the background to the rest of us.;) A "friend" stopped by no doubt?;)

·
Registered
1,949 Posts
Congrats on the "starter kit." :) Nice workshop you've got there. You might have to explain the "other" bike in the background to the rest of us.;) A "friend" stopped by no doubt?;)
Mutt you missed the very important frig! We can forgive a bat for a beer HA HA.Looking forward to the transformation.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha! Ok, thanks on the workshop. Just bought this house not too long ago ad it's heated and insulated but not tape, textured, and finished yet. Hell, what do ya do?? More power or parts, or finish the garage... So far, Bike/bikes-1, finishing garage-0...

To explain the 'other' bike, aka bat, It is my old bike and is currently for sale but I think it's going to my sister. She has dibs :)

I kinda went against what my plan was on anything additional. I blame my good buddy Wilson, and a lot of Southern Comfort....

Parts ordered last night under the influence:
-Topshop full drop extended bags
-Klock Werks Curvaceous dash

Painter is going to match the Black Denim and keep the red pinstripes very similar to http://www.roadglide.org/member.php?u=6003 bpt-bagger's. Will paint the dash and we are taking the pinstripe all the way around the top of the gas cap and come to a point as it flows to the base into the seat.

There rally is nothing like a new bike build! I love it!!

Have a great weekend!

Josy

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Powdercoated primary, bag brackets, blinkers, etc.... Next up... Motor, however that will have to wait until next winter... This depleted my $10K extras budget. Will be a Fuel Moto 107" build with level B heads. Have heard nothuing but great things about those guys.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 29 Posts