Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Traded my 2018 Road King in on a 2018 Road Glide in HCC Shattered Flake. The new bike has 8 miles on it. I can't wait to put some miles on it. I was going to Sturgis anyway so I may try and combine a few days of Sturgis with a few days of Shark week seeing as its in Deadwood this year. I'm picking it up as soon as it quits raining. Hope its tomorrow.

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,809 Posts
Glad you figured out the error of your ways and got yourself back on a Road Glide.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Nice color , enjoy

·
Registered
361 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I appreciate all the kind words about the new bike. I picked it up yesterday and got to put a few break in miles on it.My last Shark was a old style Ultra. The new custom is different. The holes in the fairing are definitely different. The color wasn't my first choice but I do believe I'm gonna love it. It sits lower to the ground but so far seems to handle bumps as well as the road King did. That bike rode like a lumber wagon. If it ever stops raining I'll get in a good shake down cruise on it. I'm sure I'll be adding stuff to it. Gotta figure out a tour pak and lowers before the trip to Sturgis.

·
Registered
6,371 Posts
Traded my 2018 Road King in on a 2018 Road Glide in HCC Shattered Flake. The new bike has 8 miles on it. I can't wait to put some miles on it. I was going to Sturgis anyway so I may try and combine a few days of Sturgis with a few days of Shark week seeing as its in Deadwood this year. I'm picking it up as soon as it quits raining. Hope its tomorrow.
Congrats Brother

Swomack

1 - 20 of 20 Posts