Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to buy either the Saddleman BR3400 bag, link >>> BR3400 Back Seat/ Sissy Bar Bag- Universal Great versatility - can either be used as a sissy or the H-D Premium Touring Bag, link >>> Premium Touring Bag | Luggage | Official Harley-Davidson Online Store My question is, for those that have some type of luggage system like this, how do you secure them to your bike? I don't mean by strapping them in. I am talking about theft prevention. What type of, if any, locking system are you using? If one goes into a store for 15 minutes how do you protect your stuff?

·
Registered
6,640 Posts
I wouldn't worry about it too much. I used a HD travelbag on my sissy bar for years and I never had a problem on any of my road trips. In general when on a road trip the bike isn't out of sight for very long and when you stop in the evening you can pull the bag and put it in the motel room.
I finally went with the Tour-Pak and even though I wasn't a fan of the Tour-Pak I do like it better on road trips then the travel bag. The Tour-pak is kind of growing on me and I am getting use to the extra storage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts