Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Off my fathers 02 road king. Great condition. Not sure what years they will fit, but the back rest does fit my 08. I have no need for them.

Backrest $125+ shipping

Luggage rack $140+ shipping

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
To the top!!!

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
So in a few days when my listing is on page 3 or 4 I can't bump it? Since when is this a rule? I've been bumping my posts ever since I joined and have never been told this. Actually, I see people bumping daily without any changes and have not seen them told no bumping??? :confused:

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's use discretion.... You posted it today and bumped it within 9 hours.

Gypsy Tour '14. - PA Route 6 and so much more.
Ok. So who's discretion?? Roadglide.org or mine? It was at the bottom of the first page already when I bumped it. Just want to make sure I don't have anymore issues.

BTW another guy has bumped his 2 times in 24hrs....

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the kind words. Hopefully someone will buy them soon. Tired of looking at the stuff. Lol. :D

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Nice products here. C'mon now.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Happy Thursday y'all

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wow no one really?

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Evening tap.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
will the back rest fit a '13 ultra with a 4 point quick disconnect for the tourpack?
I'm pretty sure it won't. It's for the older bikes (08 and older) with the smaller frame/fender.

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
Kinda what I thought well, oh well, any body out there know where I can get one for a'13. (Not hijacking the thread, just helping keep it on top!)

·
Registered
230 Posts
That luggage rack is one of the best ones out there,strong and secure!! I have one on my 04 and love it.When i put my bike in the garage and its not were i want it i can grab that luggage rack and slightly lift and slide the rear of the bike over (I'm a trained professional,Not recommended if you arnt!!! :) )
Good Luck with sale.... Tim...
P.S. FYI... Most of us like to be on top!!!!:D

1 - 20 of 25 Posts