Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
1,264 Posts

· Shark of the Month August 13
3,342 Posts
Want to add a tour pack to my 2008 road glide but don't want to cut the bad dads overlay to add hoops. Anyone no of a mount i can use to add the tour pack?

The FBI (Fat Bagger Inc) mount is pretty clean to and mounts to the passenger backrest mounts vs the tour pack hoops

Just another option for ya

· Shark of the Month August 13
3,342 Posts
I have an '07 with a BadDad replacement fender on it. I opted to install the hoops for my Tour Pack, mostly cuz I load that Fucker down on 2up trips LOL

If you take your time they don't look "to bad" when the Tour Packs not install but they don't look great either LOL

I run a 2014 and newer style chopped Tour Pack

· Registered
1,264 Posts
I have an '07 with a BadDad replacement fender on it. I opted to install the hoops for my Tour Pack, mostly cuz I load that Fucker down on 2up trips LOL

If you take your time they don't look "to bad" when the Tour Packs not install but they don't look great either LOL

I run a 2014 and newer style chopped Tour Pack

Why have I never seen this bike on here before? Only bike that chrome actually looks good on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.