Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to add a tour pack to my 2008 road glide but don't want to cut the bad dads overlay to add hoops. Anyone no of a mount i can use to add the tour pack?

·
Registered
809 Posts
I think it is Milwaukee Bagger that has a tour pak mount that mounts to a detachable kit like a sissy bar.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I know I seen another company that makes them with the cut outs for the tour pack. I tried finding them with no luck. If I find them I'll post it up for you.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Want to add a tour pack to my 2008 road glide but don't want to cut the bad dads overlay to add hoops. Anyone no of a mount i can use to add the tour pack?

The FBI (Fat Bagger Inc) mount is pretty clean to and mounts to the passenger backrest mounts vs the tour pack hoops

Just another option for ya

·
Registered
895 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you (2005 with Top Shop fender overlay). I went with the FBI Fat Baggers 2 point mount. They don't recommend anything bigger then a razor pak on their. Not sure about the Milwaukee product.

Attachments

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
I have an '07 with a BadDad replacement fender on it. I opted to install the hoops for my Tour Pack, mostly cuz I load that Fucker down on 2up trips LOL

If you take your time they don't look "to bad" when the Tour Packs not install but they don't look great either LOL

I run a 2014 and newer style chopped Tour Pack

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
I have an '07 with a BadDad replacement fender on it. I opted to install the hoops for my Tour Pack, mostly cuz I load that Fucker down on 2up trips LOL

If you take your time they don't look "to bad" when the Tour Packs not install but they don't look great either LOL

I run a 2014 and newer style chopped Tour Pack

Why have I never seen this bike on here before? Only bike that chrome actually looks good on!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts