Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
407 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First I want to say we had a great time and thank everyone for the experience. We rode 10 States, 1 province of Canada, and 3538 miles. By far the longest we have completed.

Upon getting home I was told that my Cousin was killed in a motorcycle wreck on Friday. He had a helmet on and a truck pulled out in front of him. I went to the accident scene and no skid marks at all. He was 38 years old and a big Triumph guy. I never knew him to drive reckless (unlike myself) and the area he was killed I do not understand. You can see clearly and I drive that road often. I have had friends hurt and knew people that died on a bike but that was in my sport bike days. Just having a hard time with this.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Sorry for your loss.

·
Registered
97 Posts
It was really nice meeting you all at SW and I am sorry your return home was to bad news. Sometimes there is no rhyme or reason for what happens. We just have to appreciate what we have when we have it. Keep him alive in your memories and in conversation. I feel for you man.

·
Super Moderator
5,875 Posts
Oh man! I sure hate to hear that, Toby. Theres no words to take away what youre going thru but just know youre surrounded by lots of friends here who all are sending you condolences, prayers and strength during this time.

·
Registered
8,761 Posts
My condolences to you an your family.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,897 Posts
Toby, first let me say that it was a pleasure meeting you last week. I'm very sorry you got home to such horrible news. My condolences go out to you and to your cousin's family. May he RIP.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Toby, it was great to meet you and your lovely wife in NH and I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Please know that you and your family are in our thoughts and prayers.

·
Administrator
12,454 Posts
Sorry for your loss, my condolences to you and all his loved ones.

1 - 20 of 54 Posts