Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
Cool from the bar hoppin side of the house, with some really cool technology, but (and ya won't hear me say this often), not my kinda ride. But then it ain't mine, so no problem there.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
6,948 Posts
Not my cup of tea either. Way too radical for practical riding if you're destination is further away than the nearest bar. Looks like a caricature of a motorcycle/Road glide. To each his own taste. We're now seeing where all the extreme chopper riders went - they didn't go anywhere, they just switched to bagger choppers.

·
Registered
946 Posts
Cool but no thanks.

Stephen

·
Registered
743 Posts
Looks cool and is probably a show stopper! However I don't understand why you would take the best riding bike Harley makes and completely screw up the ride. I know someone with a 26" front wheel and he said it rides rough. He also stated he would not do it again. I rode a hard tail a long time in Ca. and it was not to bad, I moved back to KY. and that bike beat me to death. So I gues it depends on where your going to ride it. Great bar hopper and show bike no doubt! To each his own!!!! FACE

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Would love to have that as a second bike to ride around town but DAMN that blue would have to go!!

Would never give up my RG I have now for it.......I love actually riding a motorcycle too much!

·
Super Moderator
12,310 Posts
I love the color and everything else, I just can't get used to 30" wheels, once you go over 23" it starts to look too strange for my taste, but I'm not hating, to each his own. Some would say my 21" is too much, but if you gave me that bike with a 21", I'd be a happy camper. :D

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I think there's a couple of forums you haven't posted this on yet...........
God forbid its on this forum and HDforums,because it's a Roadglide and a Harley.

I think the 26 is perfect with a rake kit. Being 6'5" I'll take anything that makes my bike look bigger and not like it was designed for a little person.

·
Registered
1,212 Posts
God forbid its on this forum and HDforums,because it's a Roadglide and a Harley.

I think the 26 is perfect with a rake kit. Being 6'5" I'll take anything that makes my bike look bigger and not like it was designed for a little person.
Most of your post have just been with links to bikes on other sites, starts to come off as spamming after a while.....

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hmmm weird because I posted 1 other bike video and that was last months that they posted. Other then it's been random stuff. But I'm glad I have a fan that follows everything I do. Makes me feel warm inside

·
Registered
784 Posts
I don't understand how people make the comment about not being able to go further than a bar on the big wheel baggers. If its done properly, there is no reason why it wouldn't ride just like stock. Place a touring seat on it and you should be able to go anywhere you want

·
Registered
276 Posts
Just because you can doesn't mean you should. That is one ugly bike. I appreciate the handiwork but the final product - not so much.

·
Registered
616 Posts
I to can appreciate the work that went into that bike but way too for me personally. Just my .02

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
I am going to have to agree with most of the folks here who don't really like it. Yes I too can appreciate the workmanship. I like the colors too. I am not a fan of the large wheeled bikes. They look to me like the big wheels we rode as kids. I am a 21" or smaller wheel kind of guy.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts