Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Iv got stretched saddle bags coming from Advan Black colour matched in vivid black. I'm looking at the fender from BADDAD that has the saddlebag fillers and is smoothed. It still allows me to keep the quick disconnect equipment for my tour pack installed. Has anyone done this with an Ultra? and how did it turn out?

Thank you,

Hotwire

·
Registered
336 Posts
Ditto. I have a 13 RGU that I want to change the entire back end, just not sure about all the wiring, seeing as how the harness is a tad different

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Topshopcarbon makes a harness with the proper plugs on it to go with their CVO style fender if you want to go that way,

Is that their Minister CVO fender and 4.5" bags? I'm doing the same setup. .. only dual cutouts... very nice!

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Yep, Minister fender with the latest version of their viper bags,

Very nice! I'm going with OEM style... even though the Vipers have a sexy body line, I don't think the pinstripe would 'FLOW' if you know what mean. I'm going thru Brad at TheFactoryMatch... painted and striped...

Sent from Note4 via TapaTalk

·
Registered
729 Posts
Ditto. I have a 13 RGU that I want to change the entire back end, just not sure about all the wiring, seeing as how the harness is a tad different
I did the CVO rear fender kit on my 13 RGU. The Harley CVO fender harness was plug and play on it. The CVO harness should work for any dual rear tail light set up if you cut the light plugs off and wire from there.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The Advan Black Bags are in, and the finish is very nice, the lids fit perfectly and all the mounting holes and screw holes here in the right spot the first time. :)

They do hit the street canons, but there is a way for me to space the rear of the bag out and push the pipes in a tad to make for clearance.

Once I get the fender in, I will make all the adjustments then to center the pipe in the opening, and the gap between the fender and bags.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts