Road Glide banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,189 Posts
I don't know how many times I have watched that video, but I enjoy it every time... That cat can definitly ride.
Rowdy

·
Registered
593 Posts
The best part of the video is his ability to handle the scoot, but a close second is the fact that it's on a Road Glide!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Wow...love it. Used to stunt a little on crotch rockets back in the day. Wonder what he's got done to the motor to ride wheelies like that.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Per the comments under the video it its just a well-built 95CI making like 120HP. There's a small section in video where you can hear motor at idle...sounds like a real healthy high-lift cam plus I'd imagine much more.

Wow...love it. Used to stunt a little on crotch rockets back in the day. Wonder what he's got done to the motor to ride wheelies like that.

·
Registered
34 Posts
He's runnin' Cycle Shack pipes. They're a company located in South San Francisco,CA (So.City to all you fellow locals). They've been around forever and make great stuff! His motor was done by another local guy who does great work too, and yes, it rocks! Doesn't hurt that Joe is one ridin' Mofo either! Kind of a legend round here! There's another guy you can check out on youtube by the name of Jason Pullen who's got crazy skills too! He's another local SF boy done good.

·
Registered
1,222 Posts
That vid has been in my youtube favs for awhile.. Haven't watched it lately though.. Thanks for bringing to the surface again. Always enjoy watching it.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts