Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know of the Ciro 3d bag blades which have amber turn signals as we here in Australia must have amber turn signals, we cannot have any flashing red lights.. not magic strobe or indicators.. this leaves little choice for bag lights.. The Ciro 3d stuff is very expensive when you have to factor in shipping cost.. are there any other lights that have run brake and amber turn signals for the saddle bags..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
58 Posts
Custom Dynamics makes some as well. I personally think there stuff is Brighter and better quality than Ciro but that is just my opinion. I think they are available in Red or Amber turn.

·
Registered
380 Posts
The Ciro 3d stuff is very expensive when you have to factor in shipping cost..
I hear you. I was looking at these for months and in the end, for my 80km night time ride home from the city, I decided my $40 hi-viz jacket was better value.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Custom Dynamics makes some as well. I personally think there stuff is Brighter and better quality than Ciro but that is just my opinion. I think they are available in Red or Amber turn.

Looks like red only

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I hear you. I was looking at these for months and in the end, for my 80km night time ride home from the city, I decided my $40 hi-viz jacket was better value.
I managed this on the front turn signals... Daytime run light.. Automatically cancel the white light when the turn signal is activated...

·
Registered
380 Posts
I managed this on the front turn signals... Daytime run light.. Automatically cancel the white light when the turn signal is activated...

lol. I have asked for details on the Aussie RG FB group...nice job

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I know of the Ciro 3d bag blades which have amber turn signals as we here in Australia must have amber turn signals, we cannot have any flashing red lights.. not magic strobe or indicators.. this leaves little choice for bag lights.. The Ciro 3d stuff is very expensive when you have to factor in shipping cost.. are there any other lights that have run brake and amber turn signals for the saddle bags..

Other than Custom Dynamics plasma rods, which has Run, Brake, and yellow turn signals....
Big fan of CD which I added all around leds lights...Good shit!!
IMG_20180627_1958254_rewind.jpg

1 - 7 of 7 Posts