Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know where I can get a pair of contoured speaker rings prefitted for 08 bags. I don't have the tools to make them. De

·
Registered
66 Posts
Anyone know where I can get a pair of contoured speaker rings prefitted for 08 bags. I don't have the tools to make them. De
For what size speaker? I got the 8" rings to put my speakers inside the bags off of Amazon.

There is a company in Cali that makes a board that you can mount 6X9's too and take out for a trip.

Depends on the speaker size.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the info. I just purchased the kit from the shop (stereo1wherehouse.com) I think you were referring to. A good value and I like that it can be be removed for long rides.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Thanks for the info. I just purchased the kit from the shop (stereo1wherehouse.com) I think you were referring to. A good value and I like that it can be be removed for long rides.
They have a video online about how you can remove it for long rides. It looks like it takes all of 5 minutes to do as well. My last bike had 4 6x9 and no room so I wish I had something like that back then.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts