Road Glide banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever heard of these guys? I'm looking to go with 4" longer bags and they have a part that I might need. I'm looking to go with the Top Shop Viper bags and want to keep my stock fender, but the side fillers look bad with that setup. They have a stretched filler (SKU EPB0143) that he said he can make without the scallops on the sides that would look good for cheap, but I can't find any information on them except for their webpage and Facebook page. Also, if I don't buy the Top Shop bags, Bagger Bags has bags that are half the price of all the rest of them that I've found. I know you typically get what you pay for, but that isn't always true, so if any of you all have used anything from them, any information would be appreciated.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I do not know anything about the bager bags, but I can attest to the quality of Topshop. I have a set of their Viper bags and the CVO Minister fender on mine. I will always order from them in the future. With topshop you definately get the quality you pay for.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Been in the "bagger game" for a while now (back when an 18 up front was BIG).......when it comes to body parts, you do get what you pay for no ifs and or buts about it! You'll make up for your "savings" on the labor side

Stick with proven and known quality, that's my $.02

1 - 4 of 4 Posts