Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a minor problem with the Bagger Bolts I have installed on my 2016 FLTRXS. I purchased them about three months ago. I emailed the company to advise them of the issue and the owner, Joe C., contacted me by email AND phone about 20 minutes after I sent the email. This was at 6:30 on a Sunday night! Bagger Bolts has a “lifetime free replacement on all parts” advertised on their website. Joe proved to me today that they stand behind that statement and their product.

How many companies provide this kind of customer service?!? None that I’ve dealt with. I cannot recommend this product enough.
If you haven’t replaced your stock hardware for your bags yet, do it! And replace them with Bagger Bolts!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
I haven't had any issues with the product, but it's only been in use for a few weeks. I will say that if not the fastest shipping and receipt of a product I've ordered online it was in the top 3. I was pleasantly surprised how fast I received it after ordering. About 3 days if I remember correctly.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Thanks for the info, seems kind of pricey for what it is. I just got a 2016 and noticed the stock bag bolts are much thinner than the ones that were on my 09.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I dont think they are pricey, I had to pay more than you guys as I live in Australia and exchange rate not great. Definitely does what it says and Saddlebags now definitely more secure. Great product in my opinion and can also confirm great service.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I dont think they are pricey, I had to pay more than you guys as I live in Australia and exchange rate not great. Definitely does what it says and Saddlebags now definitely more secure. Great product in my opinion and can also confirm great service.

A lil research and you will see that they are very pricey. Someone is selling the same thing on ebay for $12 including shipping, and if you went to your local Home depot you could buy all you need for for like $7 so yeah $40 (sale price) is pricey. Hey get it while you can so good for him I am a huge fan of capitalism. I will get mine at the depot :wink:

·
Registered
518 Posts
I had a minor problem with the Bagger Bolts I have installed on my 2016 FLTRXS. I purchased them about three months ago. I emailed the company to advise them of the issue and the owner, Joe C., contacted me by email AND phone about 20 minutes after I sent the email. This was at 6:30 on a Sunday night! Bagger Bolts has a “lifetime free replacement on all parts” advertised on their website. Joe proved to me today that they stand behind that statement and their product.

How many companies provide this kind of customer service?!? None that I’ve dealt with. I cannot recommend this product enough.
If you haven’t replaced your stock hardware for your bags yet, do it! And replace them with Bagger Bolts!
The hardware you get from big box stores or eBay more than likely originates from China. It is probably fine, but:

Bagger Bolts are a great product, great service, sold by Americans who ride, and the hardware is made in America, plus you get the small 1/4" drive wrench which comes in handy for your tool kit.

Expensive, yes, but you are supporting fellow riders and entrepreneurs , in America, with products made by Americans.

·
Registered
259 Posts
The hardware you get from big box stores or eBay more than likely originates from China. It is probably fine, but:

Bagger Bolts are a great product, great service, sold by Americans who ride, and the hardware is made in America, plus you get the small 1/4" drive wrench which comes in handy for your tool kit.

Expensive, yes, but you are supporting fellow riders and entrepreneurs , in America, with products made by Americans.
Queing up Lee Greenwood right now! : )

·
Registered
311 Posts
A friend of mine had those and one of her bags fell off. Admittedly she said she didn't check them enough but she still lost one!
Yeah, they do recommend that you put a drop of blue loctite on them, I didn't and still haven't had an issue. I've only put a lil over 2k on my bike since then tho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts