Road Glide banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at buying the Bagger Nation Road Glide 'House Party' 600 system. The $1620.95 price tag is a little steep but, you get what you pay for. Are there any members of this blog that currently have or had this system in their sled? If so, were you satisfied (or disappointed) with your purchase?

·
Super Moderator
12,428 Posts
You can buy all the components yourself for about half the price.
Two RF amps= under $350 shipped, the six speakers will be close to the same price, you can mount the amps yourself or buy the mount from h-doughnut, What am I missing? Anyway too make it short, IMO the system is way over priced, for the same $$$$ you can do a lot better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
You can buy all the components yourself for about half the price.
Two RF amps= under $350 shipped, the six speakers will be close to the same price, you can mount the amps yourself or buy the mount from h-doughnut, What am I missing? Anyway too make it short, IMO the system is way over priced, for the same $$$$ you can do a lot better.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Motorcycle.com Free App
Yaffe in my opinion is one of the biggest crooks out there. 200$ for mirrors, 1700 for a sound system. His stuff is nice though. Do your homework. That entire system if pieced together and patient could be had for under 700 bucks. Use the sponsors on here and check EBAY. Contact Neano and Hdonut on here. Thier extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I have a amp mount that I bought from H Dounut that I wont be using that I will sell you cheap.

The speakers lids that Yaffe sells are Cycle Sounds. Save yourself the money and piece it together, I have bought a Sony deck, Soundstream 520 watt amp and wiring from Techronics becouse of their warranty and Titan speakers and radio install kit from Biketronics. Hope to start the install this weekend if my speakers arrive in time.

·
Registered
3,677 Posts
I have the Yaffe 4 front speaker system. Dont have the bags yet. I agree with the others, You can piece the system out and easily save 3-4 hundred bucks. Yaffes 35% mark up. Crutchfield sells the amps for about 150.00 a piece. Best buy has the wire harness. I like the Harley boom speaker lids and you can have them color matched then just pick out your speakers. :)

·
Registered
4,838 Posts
I have the Yaffe 4 front speaker system. Dont have the bags yet. I agree with the others, You can piece the system out and easily save 3-4 hundred bucks. Yaffes 35% mark up. Crutchfield sells the amps for about 150.00 a piece. Best buy has the wire harness. I like the Harley boom speaker lids and you can have them color matched then just pick out your speakers. :)
See only rich MFers can buy Yaffe shit

·
Registered
106 Posts
Yes I have this system...I am VERY satisfied with the sound, it ROCKS

I am currently in the process of upgrading the head unit from stock to ???

Way too many choices out there, but hopefully this forum will help me make the right choice...if only I had know about this forum prior to order the Yaffe system I could have saved a lot...

If you need pics my outer fairing is currently off so it would be easy to take pics of the install.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts