Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any body heard the new "House Party" system from Yaffe's Bagger nation? It features Rockford Fosgate speakers for the fairing, lids with built in speakers for your bags, plus Fosgate amp and speaker adaptors. It is susposed to be plug and play, and weather proof. Looks like a killer system, but kinda steep price.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Will go by yaffe booth at duhtona and see how it sounds.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Any body heard the new "House Party" system from Yaffe's Bagger nation? It features Rockford Fosgate speakers for the fairing, lids with built in speakers for your bags, plus Fosgate amp and speaker adaptors. It is susposed to be plug and play, and weather proof. Looks like a killer system, but kinda steep price.
I was looking at this also, would have to hear it in person before dropping that much coin tho..

D

·
Registered
379 Posts
Wasn't impressed with it at Easy Riders when I saw it. Fosgates aren't what they used to be like back in the late 80's early 90's.

·
Registered
3,265 Posts
When I met Yaffe and talked to him in Columbus, Ohio @ the EZRider Show there, he was a good 60 feet (20 yards) from the Stage where they had 'Live' music playn in the afternoon. He didnt play the stereo then cause it would of bled over to the mics on the stage and came thru the P.A. along w/the Band, so its got sum "Noise" to it,...just sayn!

·
Registered
98 Posts
seen his bike GAME OVER and heard it Fn awesome.... Paul told me he was coming out with some more new stereo products soon.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts