Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Afternoon!

Does anyone know if there is soft luggage made to sit on the top of the R/G hard saddle bags? (Is there such a thing?). I am fixing to take an extended ride and would like to have more luggage than what I can fit on my luggage rack on the back of the bike. Thanks in advance if anyone has any information.

·
Registered
23 Posts
G’day flounderfe,

Try these

Used them before & they work alright depending on what year your RG is. I know they work on pre Rushmore (Up until 2013) but have not seen any for later models.

Cheers Tom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
I guess if your not running a tour Pak or dont have a bag mounted on your luggage rack you be okay, otherwise I don't see how you will be able to open your saddlebags, just a thought.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
I have not seen them of some time but there were some round ones that did go on the saddlebag top even with a Tour pack.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
I have not seen them of some time but there were some round ones that did go on the saddlebag top even with a Tour pack.
Yes, I've seen the round ones. I think it was jp cycle. And they go on newer bikes as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Looks like JP Cycle doesn't carry the full line of RideTek products. They do make them for Rushmore bikes. Lidsaks I believe they are called.

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Looks like JP Cycle doesn't carry the full line of RideTek products. They do make them for Rushmore bikes. Lidsaks I believe they are called.

Www.ridetek.com

·
Registered
1,538 Posts
Thank you for bringing this up. RideTek is having a sale on Rushmore bikes model and free shipping over $100. So I ordered one.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts