Road Glide banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6,528 Posts
It's been awhile since I looked at my Bal1 but I believe that the lenses are sealed but I'm not sure.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
There are 2 little screws that hold the light assembly in the lens. It comes right out but didn't know about replacement lens options having the same screw access. I have an email into BAL as well.

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
This was the response from BAL:

Our current versions feature user replaceable lenses, and are sold separately, however the lenses are not interchangeable between series styles (i.e. you CAN make a red squareback BAL-1 into a smoke squareback BAL-1, but you CAN'T change a squareback BAL-1 series into a laydown BAL-3 series- they are completely different insides).

If your light was manufactured earlier than 2012, then the lens is sealed & no replacements are offered.

I hope this answered your question, if not please respond back or give us a call.

So there we have it for the inquiring minds. Gonna cost me some $$$. Guess the BAL1 will soon be up for sale!

·
Registered
6,395 Posts
I'm interested in the BAL-2ST and was wondering if it can be made to work on a 2012 Custom.
If anyone knows I'd apprecciate a reply.
Thanks.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
This was the response from BAL:

Our current versions feature user replaceable lenses, and are sold separately, however the lenses are not interchangeable between series styles (i.e. you CAN make a red squareback BAL-1 into a smoke squareback BAL-1, but you CAN'T change a squareback BAL-1 series into a laydown BAL-3 series- they are completely different insides).

If your light was manufactured earlier than 2012, then the lens is sealed & no replacements are offered.

I hope this answered your question, if not please respond back or give us a call.

So there we have it for the inquiring minds. Gonna cost me some $$$. Guess the BAL1 will soon be up for sale!
Mine too!!! (ill wait till your done..lol)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts