Road Glide banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With out going thru the sound diagnostic procedure first I thought I would put out a feeler to the group at large. My 99 stock sound system is not putting out the same level of sound on the right channel as the left.,both front and back.Went thru the functionality of the unit and could not see that there is a balance function available and I cannot locate a users manual to help.I do have the service manual and may have to go thru the diagnostic flowchart but wanted to see if anyone has a quick answer for me.As always thanks in advance.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
moving on!

After more testing on the head unit I have decided to replace it.This is probably the best way to go as I had already ordered a Hawgwired amp from Dragos.This will solve the issue of the missmatched ohms of the system. Fortunately was able to contact Frank at Dragos and change my order to now include speakers and all the needed install parts. Chose the Sony dsx-ms60 thanks in large part to all of the recommendations that are on this forum. Now I just have to wait for UPS !

1 - 2 of 2 Posts