Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Administrator
651 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We need some new user rides images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work.

Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have RoadGlide.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

Jeff M

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Hello all,

We need some new user rides images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work.

Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have RoadGlide.org have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

Jeff M
What model RoadGlide has windows and doors? what am I missing here?

·
Registered
4,215 Posts
I'm game. A lot of nicer bikes than mine. Post them up guys. @Lord Vader @crazy4ink @BlueJob everyone else. Threw one of my 16 in there. Proud of that one. The 19 will be the all black version. With taller bars.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
112 Posts
Here's a couple

Attachments

·
Registered
782 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
I'm game. A lot of nicer bikes than mine. Post them up guys. @Lord Vader @crazy4ink @BlueJob everyone else. Threw one of my 16 in there. Proud of that one. The 19 will be the all black version. With taller bars.
Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk
Here you go, some are from before I finished off the black out with the black chrome tank emblems at Tail of the Dragon.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
I don’t know that any of my photos are any good, but you are welcome to them.

Attachments

·
Registered
240 Posts
Here are a few of my 2015 blue... the one I had when I joined, hence the name “BlueJob”

Attachments

·
Registered
8,264 Posts
Here ya go .No doors open and no driver. One right for the front.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
OK, where is the picture of RFG's bike parked next to the porta-shitter? I nominate it as featured site image.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Here are a few

Attachments

1 - 20 of 49 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.