Road Glide banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Looks good! Have you got to ride it and try it out yet? To me, the bars were a huge difference.

Haven't ridden yet.....feels a whole lot better though.....hopefully get a chance tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Those bars look really good I bet you'll be a lot happier with them

I like them a lot so far but I think I put them rolled all the way forward....just need to move them back a hair.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Those look like 14-inch. Correct?

I'm staring down the barrel, ready to pull the trigger on a set of 12's... or 14's.... or 12's.... :D

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
I like them a lot so far but I think I put them rolled all the way forward....just need to move them back a hair.

I have adjusted mine 3 times now. The only way to know is to put some miles on it.

·
Registered
186 Posts
I'm staring down the barrel, ready to pull the trigger on a set of 12's... or 14's.... or 12's.... :D
Same here, but between 10's or 12's. Almost everyone I ride with has 14's and they aren't comfortable to me. I'm leaning towards 10' Carlini evil apes. It would add about 2"s in height it looks like. They measure 10' from the top of the bottom bar.

Being a smidge under 5'10 I think the 10's will be fine for me.

But OP, they look good.

Any issues with getting the ignition switch out or back in? I've heard things.....

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Those look like 14-inch. Correct?

I went back and forth as well....finally decided on the 14"....figured if they were too tall I should have a problem selling and buying 12"s.....just have to get a chance to put some miles on.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Same here, but between 10's or 12's. Almost everyone I ride with has 14's and they aren't comfortable to me. I'm leaning towards 10' Carlini evil apes. It would add about 2"s in height it looks like. They measure 10' from the top of the bottom bar.

Being a smidge under 5'10 I think the 10's will be fine for me.

But OP, they look good.

Any issues with getting the ignition switch out or back in? I've heard things.....
Didn't have to take the ignition out....just remember to not turn the ignition on while you're working on it....I did and had the check engine light come on when I was done....did a little research and cleared the codes....seems to all be good now. Engine light hasn't come back on yet.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Bars look great. I am just under 5'10. I plan on going with 13's so I don't have to change out the stock cables/wires.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Looks good! Now it's going to handle like a whole different machine.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts