1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
7,287 Posts

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I wired my previous set of BR bars that were 1 1/4" bars. I figure 1 1/2" bars would be a little easier. That was on a dyna, but from my research, it doesn't seem all that bad on the glides either.

With that said, I'm open to any and all input.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
I bought my wire extensions from Bill but wired my 1 1/2" sweeping beaters myself , it was very easy especially after having done Yaffe's before

·
Registered
416 Posts
I ordered my 1 1/2 x 14 Bent Ape Beaters about 5 weeks ago. I'm like a kid waiting for Christmas morning. Cant get here soon enough...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That's funny. Even though I don't plan on taking the bike apart until winter hits, I still want them in my garage just so I have them. But I have a long way to go, let us know when yours come in so I get an accurate lead time.

·
Registered
416 Posts
When I ordered my 14's, they advised a +4 for stock routing of cables and wires. Sooo, I went to my local shop and got that kit and ordered the nicer-than-stock hydraulic lines fro clutch and brake.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I didn't receive the bars yet, still waiting. Impatiently, but still waiting. 6 weeks and holding. Was hoping to have them in and on for our CVO GTG in Maggie Valley in 2 weeks.

Kinda gets worse when I get on this site by seeing all these bar upgrades. I guess its worth the wait...

·
Registered
286 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I didn't receive the bars yet, still waiting. Impatiently, but still waiting. 6 weeks and holding. Was hoping to have them in and on for our CVO GTG in Maggie Valley in 2 weeks.

Kinda gets worse when I get on this site by seeing all these bar upgrades. I guess its worth the wait...
Yeah, the wait never seems that bad when you first order them but then it turns into te longest 8 weeks!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts