Road Glide banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Bassani 4-Inch Slip-On Mufflers, slash-cut so the angle matches the saddlebag angle. They come with either the quiet, medium or competition baffles, and this pair is the quiet baffles. They're louder than stock, but don't impede too much on the stereo. They have about 4K miles on them and are in as-new condition. Only reason I'm selling is I had my motor built and they put a Boarzilla full-system on it. Paid $430 for them, I'll let them go for $200, you pay shipping. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
got pics?
Actually, no. The bike (and the pipes) are currently down at Star Racing, getting the engine done. If you google Bassani 4" slip-ons, you'll see what I have. I apologize for not having pics, but I'm kinda stuck at that moment.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Actually, no. The bike (and the pipes) are currently down at Star Racing, getting the engine done. If you google Bassani 4" slip-ons, you'll see what I have. I apologize for not having pics, but I'm kinda stuck at that moment.
Well your price seems good but without pictures would you buy something used for $ 200.00 ?
I'm just saying.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts