Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,
i replaced my exhaust with V&H dresser dual heads and Bassani DNT and the entire HD dealership was in awe. These have such a nice growl to them. they just came out last month. i tool a chance and i am happy as a pig in shit!

I wanted the CFR's but they were on BO for 1 year. These have a similar look and sound as the CFR. Try them out they wont disappoint you!

·
Registered
972 Posts
They kind of look like a CFR...

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks guys. Yes the pipes do look like CFR. I wanted the CFR but they were on back order forever. I am wondering why. Oh well these are great pipes w awesome sound. Now I am doing the CVO rear fascia conversion

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
972 Posts
Bike looks great

·
Registered
356 Posts
Youve got me thinking of these now- they look and sound great and totally suit your bike.

Any idea how they are performance wise?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I watched that last video and it got me hooked. Real great sound from them. I needed new exhaust right away and I didn't want to wait for CFRs which were on back order. I had the drago true duals which were good but these have a real nice rumble to them. You will not be disappointed. And yes the black mufflers with the machined cuts at the tips were another great selling point since of my scheme

·
Registered
356 Posts
Can you compare them to the sound of 4" Rineharts at all?

What exhaust set up did you have before these ? Did you notice any performance difference with the DNT's?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I personally think they have a much deeper sound over the rhineharts. I had dragos true duals. The bassani I feel has given me more power. I will try and get a sound clip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts