Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering where others locate the battery tender? The pic is on my 2016 Road Glide. Just rapped cord around bag bar with a couple tie raps to keep cord away from exhaust.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
Mine is in the same place, but I have 2-1 exhaust and just let it hang out the bottom of the side panel... hardly seen

·
Registered
6,780 Posts
I have mine coming out of the left cover routed between the frame and the left saddlebag. Easy to reach and when charging, I just lay the charger lead on seat(my wall plugin for the charger is on the right side), which keeps it off the exhaust when I get home.

·
Registered
967 Posts
On the right side where can be push between the other cables by the oil deep stick easy in and out.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Mine is routed through the slot in the bottom behind left cover (shows routing in the owners manual) just enough hangs down for connection and no need to tuck away because it isn't long enough to reach the exhaust.

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Mine is routed through the slot in the bottom behind left cover (shows routing in the owners manual) just enough hangs down for connection and no need to tuck away because it isn't long enough to reach the exhaust.
Exact same setup as mine. My dealer routed it to that location at my 1,000 mile service. From the factory it was originally tucked up under the left hand cover.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
Wondering where others locate the battery tender? The pic is on my 2016 Road Glide. Just rapped cord around bag bar with a couple tie raps to keep cord away from exhaust.

I keep mine tucked beside the left saddlebag..... just to the left of the snake >:)

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
I keep mine under the left side cover. I don't use it until winter. No need to have it hang out.

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
I rerouted mine up the the passenger communications port on my tourpak( I have an Ultra) because I was too lazy to bend down to plug it is every time I got home. Not to hard to extend the cable for it to reach

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
31 Posts
Just curious, as I am new to the HD scene (coming from Victory *oh no!*) but is this to charge often? I have never needed to use my tender cables and never had a battery go sour *knocks on wood* but is this something I should do with this bike?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
538 Posts
Just curious, as I am new to the HD scene (coming from Victory *oh no!*) but is this to charge often? I have never needed to use my tender cables and never had a battery go sour *knocks on wood* but is this something I should do with this bike?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Some never connect to a charger, others do it every day. I connect to one over the winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 22 Posts