Road Glide banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
For sale are a pair of lightly used Battistini floorboards, I put these on a month ago and received a custom painted pair as a Christmas gift. These retail for 519.99 and I will sell for 350.00shipping included to the lower 48, they show very little to almost no signs of wear.

Attachments

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you like the position they allowed the foot vs. stock. Do you think they would allow for an extended reach shift lever or are they about same forward length as stock boards?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App
i like the position they are about the same position as stock, they seem to be a little further out and they are longer front to back so there is a lot more room, you can definitely put an extended lever also they sell extenders from Ness that extend them out 2 inches, I already ordered a set.

·
Registered
218 Posts
Thanks you for the reply, sorry it didn't have to do with a sale...but I suppose others will find the info "persuasive" (subliminal sales technique) :)

·
Registered
730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Just wanted to update price lowered to 350.00 shipping included, thought I would try one more time before I list on ebay.

Thanks for looking:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts