Road Glide banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a lower fairing, and front fender painted and striped. Canadian dollar sucks now, but I can not give the guy who painted it before a third chance.
Had a body shop owner (painted lots of bikes before) paint my '12 RG, BBP. Color matching inner fairing and lowers.
Well after about 1 month the clear started separating (looked like crap). He claimed it was bad paint, and repainted all the parts. A little blistering has started again on one of the lowers and the front fender. So I am looking for a (good) painter, either in BC ( to save me some$$) or in the Idaho/Washington area.
If I can't find anyone close. I will Probably give Mike's Hawg paint a call

·
Registered
336 Posts
Iambill, lemme know what you find. I'm in Watertown NY and will need some BBP painting done in the future

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
967 Posts
Give Paul a call (Jacksonville FL) 904 5895253 don't know if still on business but he sold many painted fairings through FL and on bike rallies. He replaced mine early 2013 and looks great today. Short after changed my inner fairing he painted my front fender and light bezel BBP can't be happier. Paid $225 for paint fenders yes was new and E code which takes less prep.
Good luck ImageUploadedByMotorcycle1454193942.648876.jpg

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Gene is the man.Bigfatys Motorcycle Painting a.k.a. paint by Gene
He does a lot of CVO paint jobs. Not cheap but good.
Usually can see his work at the local Harley dealers. When they want an awesome paint job done , they call Gene.
His shop is close to Tacoma in the city of Federal Way about 10 minutes off I-5.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts