Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Saturday, June 15 at Bogart's Smokehouse in St. Louis. Close to my Birthday, so I figure I'll go get some great BBQ and see who shows up. Time to try the ribs, maybe with their Prime Rib.

Be there at High Noon. Bring quarters, street parking only and it has meters. Not sure if they are active on Saturday, but better safe than getting ticketed. St. Louis Cops love the place. I'll be coming in from St. Peters (west on I-70 from St. Louis), so if anybody wants to meet me at St. Charles Harley-Davidson, chime in.

·
Registered
875 Posts
I just may have to suck it up and put a helmet on at Poplar St. bridge. Us Gemini's got to stick together (my Bday = Jun 10th). See you there.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Just a bump to remind anybody who likes BBQ and is within range.

No real run to be done, just meet at Bogarts Smokehouse at Noon on June 15th. Here is a map, for those who have never been there.

This is just a Meet N Eat, my Birthday is the 17th, but that is a Monday, so I go for BBQ on a Saturday. It is right across the street from Soulard Park, which is right next door to Soulard Market. Soulard Market is a farmers market with lots of good stuff, plus the usual junk that shows up as well.

See ya there, whomever can come.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Bbq

Will try to make it. Is the place kid friendly? My son loves to ride with me.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Will try to make it. Is the place kid friendly? My son loves to ride with me.
Don't know if they have kid sized meals, but it is as friendly as any restaurant I have been to. It is a favorite of the local constabulary (St. Louis Police Department). Seems like there are always cops there when I have gone, eating, not working.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Just realized the 15th is our anniversary. Snuck up on me again. Will probably have to pass but you never know.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Cancelling the run.

I am cancelling this. Got a friend in the HOG Chapter who needs assistance putting on a new roof. House was damaged in a recent Tornado outbreak. He is having a roofing party this weekend.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts