Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed BDL compensator and Hayden m6 chain tensioner the other day I have 58k on the clock true duels air intake screaming eagle race tuner bike runs better than ever anyone else have a similar set up on a 08 RG I love this bike just needed to fix my hot starts because they were not happing so well money well spent only thing I ran into was the stock rotor I had to cut off then machine flat where the stock compensator spring washers sat in the rotor

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
My warranty just expired. 2 weeks later. Slight knock. So I'll be doing this too.

·
Registered
2,308 Posts
Installed BDL compensator and Hayden m6 chain tensioner the other day I have 58k on the clock true duels air intake screaming eagle race tuner bike runs better than ever anyone else have a similar set up on a 08 RG I love this bike just needed to fix my hot starts because they were not happing so well money well spent only thing I ran into was the stock rotor I had to cut off then machine flat where the stock compensator spring washers sat in the rotor
clearly we are witnessing the death of punctuation

·
Registered
1,935 Posts
And something funky is going on. He shows at 0 posts to me. Welcome Jlegsters!

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
clearly we are witnessing the death of punctuation
Omg that was funny Mr. Pot calling the kettle black.lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry , I will try to be more punctual in the future. This was my first post , thanks for any insight you guys might have.

·
Registered
890 Posts
Welcome from Alabama, let us know how that BDL comp holds up and nice job making your stock rotor work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I have about 500 miles so far on the BDL. My hard starts when hot are a thing of the past. The bike fires right up just like it was meant to be ? I recommend this compensator as an alternative to the factory one , time will tell the rest I suppose...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts