Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
That was a OH SHIT moment.

Makes you want to carry a sidearm even when bow hunting.

Glad everyone walked away, one with trousers full....

·
Super Moderator
2,872 Posts
Every time that happens to me I have to call the fire department to get my bear out of the tree......and revive me!

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
Holy shit ! They must have been bow hunting .......not that it makes a difference but I carry my .44 when I go hunting, but you're right I would have shot the bear before it got that close to me !

·
Registered
875 Posts
He was only checking if the guys license was valid, obviously it was. That dude has some big ones.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I couln't bear it!

·
Registered
1,125 Posts
would have freaked me out

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
How can you tell the bear has big ones, was it the camera angle ? Now if you're talking about the hunters. .....welllllll I think his big ones are no longer existent after that day and can sing alcapela.

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
2,338 Posts
You have to read the whole sign

·
Registered
385 Posts
I woulda been shouting and raising hell as the bear started up the tree and I definately would have shot the bear if he had went to sniff me. I got tons of respect for this guy, he obviously is a good hunter and respects the places and animals he hunts. Either that or he didn't have a gun with him.... but what he did makes me repect him any way, I don't think I would have thought of filming it and then even shouting at the bear to scare it, probably would have caused the bear to fall and injure itself.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts