Road Glide banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Planning on riding over to the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival May 3 if anyone wants to join me and my little lady. Never been but heard there is some good Zydeco music and good food. I am 30 miles north of Houston.

http://www.bbcrawfest.com/

·
Registered
72 Posts
The wife and I are thinking, are you planning on taking I-10 or some back roads. Her sister lives just the other side of the bayou.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
probably just I10, unless there is a more scenic backroad you guys want to take.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
made our reservation at Fairfield Inn in Lafayette...5 miles away from Breaux Bridge.

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Planning on a day ride on Saturday May 4. would like to do maybe 150 mile loop thru the wetlands with a stop for lunch to sample local flavor. any cajun volunteers to be road captain???

·
Registered
692 Posts
Don't know if I'll make it this time but the Breaux Bridge Crawfish Festival is a hoot!! Lotta good crawfish and other Cajun food.
There's another really good Cajun food place that was featured in an edition of HOG magazine outside Eunice, Louisiana called DI's. 30 - 45 miles away from Breaux Bridge. Its basically in the middle of nowhere but good food and live music on the weekends.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,608 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
The wife and I will be riding in Friday am. Probably kick stand up @ 7:30 am from Houston. anyone wants to join us is welcome.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Been in and out of hospital all week a family member got in a fight with a riding mower two surgeries later we got him home today so everything for me is a wait and see but may be able to ride Saturday.

·
Registered
177 Posts
Anyone that's going and wants to meet up and maybe ride some shoot me a pm and we'll exchange phone numbers. I will be in the area Friday, leaving Sunday am.

·
Registered
301 Posts
I'll be heading that way with a couple of buds later today. Two nights in the Big Easy first then on to Breaux Bridge on Saturday. Tour pak on and ready to roll.

Here's a shameless picture post. Do you ever look at your bike and just want to send someone a picture of it or is it just me?

Be safe guys.

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
Crawfish Festival this Saturday 5-3-14

PM me if anyone from that area is gonna be there, maybe have a mini shark get together, south Louisiana style....

1 - 18 of 18 Posts