Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Been a little quiet but still around ~ got a few PM's and even a phone call or two with questions ~ hope to spend a bit more time checking in. Those of you that know me know I have seven kids, five of which are currently in college, that with a bit of work, and the other day to day responsibilities keeps me hoppin. Not to mention trying to squeeze a few miles in occasionally ~ just a shout out ~ hope all are well ~ SemperFi

·
Super Moderator
13,068 Posts
All is good, I see you haven't been posting much lately, I figured you've been working and trying to enjoy some riding with the weather. With the amount of post I have I'm the one who needs to take a hiatus from this forum, lol. Good to hear from you. :)

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
Been a little quiet but still around ~ got a few PM's and even a phone call or two with questions ~ hope to spend a bit more time checking in. Those of you that know me know I have seven kids, five of which are currently in college, that with a bit of work, and the other day to day responsibilities keeps me hoppin. Not to mention trying to squeeze a few miles in occasionally ~ just a shout out ~ hope all are well ~ SemperFi
Holy f*n crap. I cant handle two let alone 7. One is a complete mess. How the F do you do it?

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Good to see a post from you again!!!

It's been so long, I thought that you might have went over to the GW forum :eek:

'Going to get the Short Bus a new pair of shoes in the AM...

·
Registered
6,183 Posts
And here I thought you were to busy riding with Ed to post anymore. :D

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,449 Posts
With the amount of post I have I'm the one who needs to take a hiatus from this forum, lol. Good to hear from you. :)
But where would the rest of us be without our daily ration of Dave? That wouldn't be right. I always look forward to your positive, insightful comments that almost always come with a good dose of "balance".

Keep on keepin' on Dave.

·
Super Moderator
13,068 Posts
But where would the rest of us be without our daily ration of Dave? That wouldn't be right. I always look forward to your positive, insightful comments that almost always come with a good dose of "balance".

Keep on keepin' on Dave.
Thanks, you're to kind, now how much is this going to cost me.......lol. :cool:

·
Shark of the Month October 13
10,449 Posts
Thanks, you're to kind, now how much is this going to cost me.......lol. :cool:
It's considered crass to ask "How much?" .... I'll let you know the next time we're near an ice cream stand!

·
Registered
875 Posts
wow, I'll remember this post next time I pay tuition for the 2 I have in college. Not sure how you manage 5 in college.

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All is good, I see you haven't been posting much lately, I figured you've been working and trying to enjoy some riding with the weather. With the amount of post I have I'm the one who needs to take a hiatus from this forum, lol. Good to hear from you. :)
Let you know when my next trip south is ~

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Good to see a post from you again!!!

It's been so long, I thought that you might have went over to the GW forum :eek:

'Going to get the Short Bus a new pair of shoes in the AM...
I did go to the GW Forum ~ but they are very opinionated about the RoadGliders....

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·

Keep on keepin' on Dave.
SemperFi My Friend hope all is well in the EXTREME NE....

·
Registered
1,687 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
wow, I'll remember this post next time I pay tuition for the 2 I have in college. Not sure how you manage 5 in college.
I figure I got here broke ~ and I'm thinkin I'm leavin this world broke ~ but it will be a helluva ride.... SemperFi

1 - 15 of 15 Posts