Road Glide banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
We welcome almost anyone to this forum. We like when you introduce yourself
tell us what your riding and Swomack will no doubt ask you for some pictures.

As far as selling, we do require pictures and a price. Good luck with your sale and welcome to
Roadglide.org.

Reactions: geo8866

·
Premium Member
3,038 Posts
We welcome almost anyone to this forum. We like when you introduce yourself
tell us what your riding and Swomack will no doubt ask you for some pictures.

As far as selling, we do require pictures and a price. Good luck with your sale and welcome to
Roadglide.org.
I don't think you can post pictures until you have a certain amount of posts. No price. No Pics. One post. Pretty sure that "Beer Box" won't be selling anytime soon.

·
Registered
820 Posts
I clicked on it because of the title. What is a "beer box" for a road glide?
my guess would be the tour pac, but mine is a junk drawer, not enough room in it to carry any beer, but the speaker pods will hold a case of bottles or three cases of cans on the rear seat.

·
Registered
567 Posts
up here in Ontario Canada, back in the 60's & 70's some of us would put beer & ice in the tour pak. We used to make stops along our ride for a cold one .Now i'm too old & don't drink!!!!

·
Registered
820 Posts
up here in Ontario Canada, back in the 60's & 70's some of us would put beer & ice in the tour pak. We used to make stops along our ride for a cold one .Now i'm too old & don't drink!!!!
Damn i need to slow down on the ageing thing, i didn't know you got 'too old to drink'

·
Registered
4,391 Posts
Damn i need to slow down on the ageing thing, i didn't know you got 'too old to drink'

It's because of all the interactions with the Meds everyone is on, as well as the type II diabetes.

So, if you keep yourself in great shape you can drink until you die, or you can just drink until you die. >:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts