Road Glide banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently purchased a Bell Pit Boss half helmet partly because this color design matches my CVO, but primarily because of the drop-down visor. Returning from Sturgis this summer we were caught in a high-altitude icy down-pour the last 30 minutes riding into Laramie, WY. Goggles were mandatory to keep eyeballs from hail damage, but they kept fogging up:crying:. Hence the drop-down visor requirement in a new helmet lol:wink:. Have always preferred a half-helmet to enjoy "wind in my face" motorcycling, but don't enjoy the "bugs in your teeth" experience. The ventilated Road Glide fairing when equipped with a full set of (3) Vent Screens solves that problem however:cool:.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,421 Posts
I like Bell helmets, just got the qualifier dlx and really like the quality for the price, I think they are the best in there price range.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Triggerman I gave the same helmet and color but mine doesn't have the air vent on top of the helmet. Did it come that way?

·
Life Member With a Grey Beard
2,147 Posts
Ditto here; just bought my second PitBoss. Didn't see a vent option (not that I care; that's why I bought the half shell). ?

·
Registered
836 Posts
I have been a strong proponent of full face helmets for many years, but the awesome wind management of the shark had made me stray.

Picked up a Pit Boss in matte black today...I'm livin' on the edge now! :nerd:
And-no top vent!

·
Registered
836 Posts
J&P cycles have a few colors of the Pit Boss on sale for 64.99...
...right after I paid full price for mine.

·
Registered
188 Posts
J&P cycles have a few colors of the Pit Boss on sale for 64.99...

...right after I paid full price for mine.

For that price it's probably not the carbon fiber pit boss. But if it's the carbon fiber that's a hell of price.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
52 Posts
Bell Pit Bos Helmets

If you look at the ones that are on sale, they are only available in X -Small and Small. As usual they won't fit this melon head of mine!

·
Registered
269 Posts
I like Bell helmets. Just bought the matte black Rogue last Summer to match the denim black bike.

·
Registered
836 Posts
The Black Ops Camo, Catacombs, and white still have a bunch of sizes that show in stock.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts