Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, the second day into my honeymoon we got an emergency call regarding my mother in law having 4 strokes... let's see how many sharks we can get there... Aug 23, mercer pa.

Attachments

·
Registered
4,331 Posts
No promises but I put a reminder in my Calender. I'm about 100 miles north west in Ohio up on the Lake.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Josh, let me see what's up with my family/schedule for that weekend, perhaps I can make it as well. Sorry to hear the news!

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
It's on and it looks like it's gonna be awesome weather..... tons of great door prizes.... Chinese auction... and 'Merica auction... pirates tickets, pens tickets, Weatherby 12 gauge!! The community is showing g up in force

·
Registered
5,064 Posts
It's on and it looks like it's gonna be awesome weather..... tons of great door prizes.... Chinese auction... and 'Merica auction... pirates tickets, pens tickets, Weatherby 12 gauge!! The community is showing g up in force
We'll see you Sunday. I'm meeting up with Stripclub at BikeTown. I'm figuring about 9am. Not sure if any of the others can make it yet or not.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Sorry to report that I wont be able to make it out. I had the best plans for this weekend (head to Steel City HD to see Jasmine Cain yesterday and your ride today), and they fell through. Last minute family coming to town for the weekend and into next week.
Hope your turn out is great!

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Josh and M awesome job today planning the route, ride, and auction items. Was a great day, glad we made the trip over. Wishing the best for mom/mother-in-law.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts