Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
2019 RGS
6,574 Posts
No promises but I put a reminder in my Calender. I'm about 100 miles north west in Ohio up on the Lake.

· Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It's on and it looks like it's gonna be awesome weather..... tons of great door prizes.... Chinese auction... and 'Merica auction... pirates tickets, pens tickets, Weatherby 12 gauge!! The community is showing g up in force

· Registered
6,649 Posts
It's on and it looks like it's gonna be awesome weather..... tons of great door prizes.... Chinese auction... and 'Merica auction... pirates tickets, pens tickets, Weatherby 12 gauge!! The community is showing g up in force
We'll see you Sunday. I'm meeting up with Stripclub at BikeTown. I'm figuring about 9am. Not sure if any of the others can make it yet or not.

· Registered
1,636 Posts
Sorry to report that I wont be able to make it out. I had the best plans for this weekend (head to Steel City HD to see Jasmine Cain yesterday and your ride today), and they fell through. Last minute family coming to town for the weekend and into next week.
Hope your turn out is great!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.