Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Didn’t blow or anything and still holding air. Hit pretty hard but didn’t know it was bent till I stopped. Anyone selling a take off?

·
Registered
2,105 Posts
Wow - glad you’re ok

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Pothole on the interstate going about 77. Was changing lanes and it was right in the center. By the time I saw it, it was to late.

·
Registered
4,936 Posts
damn. are you thinking the tire is still good, or internal damage to the cords/belts?

·
Registered
2,288 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
@skratch I don’t think it hurt the tire. I couldn’t even tell it was bent riding the bike and we were still about 75 miles out when it happened. No wired feeling or anything. But you never know I guess.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Damb. That sucks. Glad you're ok. I would have the tire inspected when you can. At minimum check it every day just in case.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,861 Posts
Woah - that could have been a very bad day. Hopefully you find a rim quickly.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Didn’t blow or anything and still holding air. Hit pretty hard but didn’t know it was bent till I stopped. Anyone selling a take off?

View attachment 426414
I have a practically new one of a 2018 RGS. 2500 miles on it. PM me if you are interested.

·
Registered
8,826 Posts
@JadaGlide good looking out Bro!
@craigffb Even tho You don’t have the wheel/tire package check with Your Insurance Co.
The same thing happened to me a couple of years ago and I not only damaged the wheel but also broke the front axle. Everything was covered by My Insurance Co.
Best of Luck Bro.
Mike U.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,117 Posts
Damn...that sucks

1 - 20 of 25 Posts