Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just need some ideas on what u guys are using . I may just go ironaces on my 2015 rg. Want it low not up high on controls or bars. Thank you and of course pics help. I have 14” apes.

·
Registered
3,886 Posts
I’m happy with my Techmount. It allowed the option of mounting if on my bars. I was going to go with the Ciro which is another good option but it mounts to the perch.

·
Registered
2008 FLTRU 105th Anniversary w/ 110"
1,749 Posts
I use a Quad Lock on my bars, but have seen others use them down by the nacelle with extension pieces.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Another vote for Rokform

Reactions: Mike U

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide Special
19 Posts
Tackform. Just installed on my 1.5" KST bars. Rock solid.

Reactions: RangersRG

·
Registered
23 Posts
I really wanted something that wasn’t going to take away from the look of the bike when there was no phone mounted so I just got the Rokform after reading all the positive reviews for it on here and I’m very impressed with the quality. It is pricey though.

·
Registered
2,069 Posts
went to the charging ciro mount.

·
Registered
37 Posts
RAM mount. Brake/Clutch reservoir mount, small arm, and the quick grip holder. Get the holder that fits your phone.

Holds perfectly, though the slight limitation of the RAM mount is you don't get full rotate/tilt capability, so it's not perfectly where I would like it. BUT it is negligible and not worth whining about, since it does exactly what I need it to do.

I've posted a picture of my setup on another post, if you feel like searching.

Edit: no special case needed, and doesn't clamp to the bars (so no worry about scratches or size limitations).

·
Registered
2020 Road Glide Special
19 Posts

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
TFEN-BIKE15-SPR

Mount for 1.5" Handlebars | Short Reach
Nice unit! I have been looking for something for 1.5" bars and all I could find was bits and pieces that I would have to do. This is nice and around the same price I was looking at. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 41 Posts