Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Searched but didn't find a thread devoted to hobby #2, feeding my face! Just got back from a day trip from Fayetteville, NC to Columbia, SC. Had lunch at a burger joint I saw on TV called Pawley's Front Porch on Harden Street in Columbia. Great burgers, service, and eye candy all around! Where are some of your favorite spots out on the road? ImageUploadedByMO Free1375480498.660788.jpg

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Registered
138 Posts
Ruddy & deans steak house staten island ny

One of the best dry aged steaks i have had.its right near the staten island ferry. Not a bad thing served there.

·
Super Moderator
10,192 Posts
Dreamland BBQ several locations in Bama

Patti's in Grand Rivers Kentucky is way up my list of regular places to go eat that's more than 200 miles away

Keep saying I'm gonna hit some of the places on Diners Drive Ins and Dives

JtB

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,617 Posts
"Eating joints?"

Back in college we used to smoke them! ;) ;)

·
Registered
1,860 Posts
Here is one of my favorite places to ride down to and eat. The BBQ Shack in Paola, KS. They have a great menu and an awesome Shack Attack Challenge meal comprised of three different meats, onion rings, fries and pickles, topped with their HOT sauce. Eat it in 30 minutes and it's on them. Last time down I gave it a try but went home with the leftovers. I had 7 minutes left to finish the challenge, but no more room in the storage tank...next time I'll go there hungry!

http://www.thebbqshack.com/#

http://media.wix.com/ugd//3a9f5b_4e87a0c3859631fa23dd52f437dd61e5.pdf

Attachments

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
The Salty Goat Saloon in Panama City Beach, FL has a Philly Goat Burger. 1/2lb burger with a Philly Cheese Steak on top with goat cheese instead of Swiss. Te don't hae a web site bt do have a FB page.

·
Shark of the Month October 13
7,617 Posts
There are so many ....

If you're ever riding through the mid-coast area of Maine, Wiscasset in particular, try RED'S EATS. It's a take out only seafood shack right near the bridge. You'll likely have to wait in line for 10-30 minutes, but they put the meat from an entire lobster in each lobster roll. Google it, it's been featured in several food shows.

·
Registered
2,474 Posts
LeTub burgers off A1A just north of Hollywood blvd in Broward county Fl... On the intercostal and Oprah said it was the best burger she ever had. When it comes to food, I trust her. She was right...it is up there.

·
Registered
2,347 Posts
Searched but didn't find a thread devoted to hobby #2, feeding my face! Just got back from a day trip from Fayetteville, NC to Columbia, SC. Had lunch at a burger joint I saw on TV called Pawley's Front Porch on Harden Street in Columbia. Great burgers, service, and eye candy all around! Where are some of your favorite spots out on the road? View attachment 42697

You were sooooo close. The Beacon in Spartanburg, SC is THE place for a cheeseburger aplenty! Damn, I miss that place. Worth the trip just for the entertainment of placing your order and watching what happens next!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts