Road Glide banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello. I am the proud owner of a 15 road glide special. I installed a SE stage one kit, de-catted the stock header, and put on KCint 4" megaphones. (eBay) Tuning the whole setup with a fuelpak 3. Love the sound of the bike, but would like to try the cobra power port header. Read some great reviews about quality, performance, and fit. I've heard stories of this header being had for under $300. Any ideas of best price on this? Thanks!

·
Super Moderator
13,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum, I have no information on that pipe, but you can also check out Dragos, give Frank a call, good prices and service.

·
Registered
307 Posts
I agree with dbell66253 on giving frank a call at dragos bike works you talk to him and you will be sold. Here's his number 1-815-765-1790.

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
Hello. I am the proud owner of a 15 road glide special. I installed a SE stage one kit, de-catted the stock header, and put on KCint 4" megaphones. (eBay) Tuning the whole setup with a fuelpak 3. Love the sound of the bike, but would like to try the cobra power port header. Read some great reviews about quality, performance, and fit. I've heard stories of this header being had for under $300. Any ideas of best price on this? Thanks!
Dunno about under $300. Under $400, maybe. I had them on my 09. Just bought them again for my 15. Good bang for the buck.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Fuel Moto Jackpot 2-1-2 ceramic is on sale

Jamie has the ceramic 2-1-2 header on sale for $399. That's the one I'm looking at. It has bungs for the OEM O2 sensors and for the wideband ones too.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.