Registered
8,824 Posts

·
Registered
820 Posts

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
I have the Performance Machine trim on my SERG - I replaced the bulky Kuryakin one (which by the way was a PIA to mount) with the PM Merc! I had it mounted on my bike in 5 mins! Btw I replaced the misearable OEM rubber grommets with some quality Klock Werks «Flare Nuts» (well nuts)!

Reactions: snarley53

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks VR, I saw that one while doing a search. Think I'll go with it. If you feel like taking a pic and posting I'd appreciate it. So far it looks like the best option.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Check out EBay. I picked up a PM knockoff, shipped from the USA for a more reasonable price. It's Rushmore style but I bet you can find what you want

·
Registered
6,613 Posts
Windshield trim will cause damage to the paint on the outer fairing.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
PM style won't cause paint damage. It only touches the windshield. It might scuff the shield tho. I have no damage yet.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Thanks VR, I saw that one while doing a search. Think I'll go with it. If you feel like taking a pic and posting I'd appreciate it. So far it looks like the best option.
I chose the black&chrome - same, same but different! :)
@ironmark - yes, the Kuryakin certainly did, but the PM is a whole different design covering the windshield only!

Attachments

·
Registered
820 Posts
You guy's see this windshield on the new 18 CVO Road Glide?
https://photos.app.goo.gl/CWRSSSAfD54CLdXo2
you know the moco will always come out with something that is totally useless so anyone buying it will have to upgrade to get a usable windshield, for christ sake the glide is a touring bike, that windshield is for a bar hopper.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts