Road Glide banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys, We are always thinking of accessories to make our bikes or rides better or just look better. What are some of your favorites for lets say, $50.00 or less. I would have to say for me my floorboard extenders work great. Move them out just enough.

·
Registered
664 Posts
Hey Guys, We are always thinking of accessories to make our bikes or rides better or just look better. What are some of your favorites for lets say, $50.00 or less. I would have to say for me my floorboard extenders work great. Move them out just enough.
Floorboard Spacers are mine to. best money spent for benifit

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
A few sub 50.00 items that I really dig...

Saddlebag Securing / Locking Kit for Harley Touring Bikes : Amazon.com : Automotive

I enjoyed not having to worry about my saddle bags getting jacked or falling off during my cross country trip.

If you have a GPS... glarestompers work great at increasing the visibility.
http://www.glarestomper.com/

Saddle bag orginizers. I have the ones that replace the stock tether and I really like them. One side holds a small collection of tools and the other side holds misc small items that always seem to bounce around in the bags.

http://www.eglidegoodies.com/id226.html

·
Registered
4,257 Posts
X-trim for fairing and windshield, dog-dish under fork, Radio Shack alarm siren, push button fuel door release, rear brake/signal module, tour pac interior light, chrome gauge trim rings, chrome radio faceplate, just to mention a few!

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
X-trim for fairing and windshield, dog-dish under fork, Radio Shack alarm siren, push button fuel door release, rear brake/signal module, tour pac interior light, chrome gauge trim rings, chrome radio faceplate, just to mention a few!
Thank you! I need new trim, does it come with an applicator? Whatever trim is on my bike, it's garage and the stickiness is all over my bike.

What is the dog-dish you speak of?

·
Registered
119 Posts
X2 on the fuel door button, it looks so much better too. Hey what setup do you guys use for your floorboard extenders?

·
Registered
3,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
X2 on the fuel door button, it looks so much better too. Hey what setup do you guys use for your floorboard extenders?
I have the extenders from vtwingoodies.com. They move the boards out about an inch and are great quality. Others make some that go out and forward also.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
+1 on the GADS LTTD and the best $20 mod I have ever spent on a Harley, Redline Shockproof in the tranny

1 - 20 of 59 Posts