Road Glide banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does around 700 sound about right for the amp and 7.25 speakers and the grill with the two speakers in it?

·
Registered
6,588 Posts
I got my J&M 250 watt amp and 2 Rokker speakers for around $500 from http://www.henleyskustompainting.com They are a authorized J&M dealer. They had the best prices on J&M audio componets that I could find, They beat out buying direct from J&M even with the forum discount offered by J&M. Because Henleys Kustom Painting is a authorized dealer you will have no problems with warranty coverage from J&M. The J&M RG kit 250 watt amp and 2 Rokker speakers is listed on their web site for $530.

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Try givin out a shout...Wanting to Buy....many have upgraded, yrs ago you could get just the speakers for @ $105, and not be able to blow them with the stock radio, and sounded good within a range, course JM stopped selling those.

·
Registered
405 Posts
I second eastern performance. I bought mine there along with other stuff great prices and fast shipping. Their a vendor here too.

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
Directcycleparts.com has the best prices by far and they are a sponsor on here as well.

·
Registered
259 Posts
I just want good speakers, dont need amplifier.

Right now the J & M HRSK-7252GTM on Directcycleparts.com is $158.95
and on Easternperformance.com they are $174.95 pretty cut and dry right there. I am getting ready to order them soon :D

·
Registered
142 Posts
Try www.leatherup.com they have good prices for front and rear speakers and have 10% off sales all the time.

·
Registered
815 Posts
I just want good speakers, dont need amplifier.

Right now the J & M HRSK-7252GTM on Directcycleparts.com is $158.95
and on Easternperformance.com they are $174.95 pretty cut and dry right there. I am getting ready to order them soon :D
can you post a review of those once you install them...

·
Registered
259 Posts
can you post a review of those once you install them...
Will do but it will be awhile, I just ordered them today and probably wont install them till mid november and most likely will not be riding her till again april due to these friggin New England winters.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts