Road Glide banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ronnies HD has really good prices on factory fairing pieces, and shipping.....Does anyone know of another place selling factory pieces at great prices?

·
Registered
483 Posts
You will I am sure get many to tell you check with PCPain ,Jon at horny toad , although I haven't got anything from him personally there are many great reviews of him here on the boards .

·
Registered
316 Posts
I have to agree, Horny Toad is great to deal with. Most of my HD parts came from Jon.

·
Registered
1,989 Posts
Yep call Jon at Horny Toad Harley, awesome guy to deal with, and forum members get unbeatable prices from him, I have purchased several parts from him perfect every time and nobody could come close to his prices.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yep call Jon at Horny Toad Harley, awesome guy to deal with, and forum members get unbeatable prices from him, I have purchased several parts from him perfect every time and nobody could come close to his prices.
Call or submit a parts request online?

·
Registered
7,277 Posts
PC PaiN, Jon, from Horny Toad HD can be reached via email or telephone.
Jon is a Great Guy that takes care of All Our Members.
I've made numerous purchases from Jon and in my book He Is The Man!
email: [email protected]
Tele: (254)743-7200
Hope this helps.
Mike U.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Another vote for Jon at Horny Toad. I ordered my painted inner from him, great price . I just ordered all new Magnum brake lines and clutch, chrome hand controls also. Two thumbs up to Jon.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts