Road Glide banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
I get mine directly from Amsoil. You can pay for a "preferred customer" account and get it at dealer prices. Factoring in the price for the account (20 bucks a year if i remember right) it's still a HUGE cost savings for me as my wife and I both have Harleys and we ride all year long.

·
Registered
2021 Ducati Multistrada V4S
4,476 Posts
I just paid $75 for a 5yr preferred customer membership. I order it a case at a time and get it within 2 days. With my membership, s&h, and sales tax I get it for an average cost of less than $10.50 a quart. They now make a tranny fluid and primary fluid if you like to use those instead of the 20w/50 in all 3 holes so now you can get everything you need shipped to your door. If you put a lot of miles on your bike and do a lot of fluid changes this is a pretty good deal because the more you have to buy the average cost goes down. If you just do 1 or 2 changes a year it may be just as cheap to go to the parts store for the Mobile 1.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.