1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN
1,775 Posts
Check with PCPain (Jon @ horny toad HD) I got my 502's from him for a lot less than retail.

·
Super Moderator
2,888 Posts
Wild 1 is a stone's throw from my office. I rode over there and got a chubby....errrr, you know what I mean for my Heritage a few years ago.
They might be willing to knock off a few bucks, and I could probably ship to you cheaper than what they would charge. Lemme know if you'd like me to hit them up.

·
Shark of the Month August 13
3,318 Posts
Looking for a set of Chubby 12" Outlaw'z

Not sure if we get any discounts through the boards anyplace.... but if anyone knows a decent place to order from please hollar!

http://www.slickcustoms.com/motorcycle/handle-bars-controls-mirrors/wild-1/wild-1-semi-gloss-black-1-1-4-chubby-12-outlaw-z-springer-ape-hanger-handlebars.html

Slickcustoms has them for 206 and someone mentioned we get a 5% discount taking them to 196.00

D.
Last time I checked for my brother in law, they were $185 (black or chrome) with free shipping from big bad powersports........just bought a helmet from them and all was good and great pricing.

Just search the part # WO612 (?) on there site, its much quicker lol

$10 is $10, worth a look at least

·
Chief Safety Ossifer , CEO Doofus HD
1,122 Posts
I've bought 6 Wild 1 bars -- I always bought direct from them -- never a problem. DOOF

·
Administrator
2,681 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Last time I checked for my brother in law, they were $185 (black or chrome) with free shipping from big bad powersports........just bought a helmet from them and all was good and great pricing.

Just search the part # WO612 (?) on there site, its much quicker lol

$10 is $10, worth a look at least
Bingo. exactly why I love this forum!

187 w/ free shipping. Is actually 20 bucks cheaper than SlickCustoms because of the free shipping.

Thanks for the tip GoneBlack.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts